• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does Adobe make it so hard to mark my question as "answered"? Better yet why is this site so hard to navigate through!

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a general gripe about Adobe's User Experience. I couldn't find out where to mark my earlier question as "answered" but I did find out how to "Follow" myself. S

o that's helpful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I can only guess which posting you are referring to, if it is the one without a correct answer indication, then it appears you did not designate the posting as a question when you posted it, so there is no option to mark an answer as correct.

As far as navigating the site goes, what are you having trouble with?  Here is a page with a link to all the forums if that is where you are having difficulty...

Forum links page: https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines