• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does it take 24 hours to process an order? Why do you wait hour+ to get support vs 1min4sales?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why does it take 24 hours to process an order? Why do you wait hour+ to get support but 1 minute to get sales?*

Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd have to ask Adobe. This is a user to user forum for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Claudio says, nobody here can help... try this Possible email address for feedback adbecare@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hoped someone could tell me this doesn't often happen and waiting 2 hours now for support isn't common. From the users. I just upgraded a clients to CS6, I was buying Elements 10 for a video project. When the trial asks if you want to buy now, waiting 24 business hours isn't what I had inmind.

So yes as a new user I'm very worried and was hoping the users could given be some support and feed back on whats up.

I beta tested Photoshop CS6, and I run Adobe ads on my websites so this treatment isn't something I'd advertise and want a customer to have to deal with. If it's common I will not send my customers here. I could have had the product sent mail for half the price but I needed it today and now I have to wait 24+ hours for the download?

Very Odd!

I did send a email to the address. Tried to reply to the ordermanager@adobe.com email but it's a dead address. Why doesn't an order reply go to support?

These are all ways to disconnect from the customer. Man Micosoft is friendlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2012 Apr 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was buying Elements 10 for a video project. When the trial asks if you want to buy now, waiting 24 business hours isn't what I had inmind.

Don't exactly see what you had in mind but a trial version of any adobe products can last for 30 days and you have all the functions and features of the product. By that time your order would be processed and all you need is a serial number to convert your trial version to the full version without any time limits.

If you didn't know this then perhaps you could try this in the future.

Good luck and let us know if this helps.  I guess 16 hours must be the maximum for any time zones for orders to be processed.  I take it you have complained to the highest level possible in Adobe hierachy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2012 May 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One caveat in the particular case of Premiere Elements trial is that it produces a watermark, if the Project is Shared/Exported. That can be an issue, but there is a workaround, when one does buy/install the full-paid version: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/433730?tstart=30

I am not aware of any other Adobe trial, that adds a watermark, but PrE, at least through version 10, does.

Good luck to the OP,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2012 May 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did hear back from adobe a few days later. I was told online in chat my account/purchase was under review which is why I wanted an awnser, I purchase software for clients from adobe and had placed a $1,000 order that morning so when I was told this I assumed their was a problem. I waited on hold for 2 hours to see what the problem was only to give up.

I was told by the resolutions rep that called from the email I sent in from the above posted address. Was that the adobe website order processing failed and went down during the time I was ordering. This caused the support department to be over whelmed. I assume all 3 of them since sales awnsered in seconds. But they say everything was over loaded and the information about account or purchase review was incorrect and there was no form of investigation on my account.

Normal purchases should process with-in a few minutes as expected. I thought to myself maybe Windows 8 Store with almost instant install and purchase or xbox live instant purchase and watch has spoiled me in to thinking online purchases of software should process in minutes not hours unless something is wrong which is was. So no I'm not spoiled this wasn't acceptable and they agreed.

I'm happy, other than I lost 2+ hours of my work day ($240) to buy a $99 product I had already downloaded and used just needed to activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines