• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will there be an "Ignore User" function on the New Forums?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2009 Feb 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and, if somehow I've missed an existing ignore feature in the current forums, could someone tell me where it's located/how it's activated?

Thanks...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 23, 2009 Feb 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are scripts that do that since the forums have not (and apparently will not) have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2009 Feb 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'll have some work to do (apparently) once the new forum is up as the chances of the current script (webx) working on the new forum (jive) are slim to none...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2009 Feb 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
in the meantime...

http://milbut.org/afPlonk.html

and for anyone who knows how to install greasemonkey scripts (instructions in the link above):

http://milbut.org/afClean.user.js

that's not a web page... just a script to transform some of the major curse words into non-toxic results... f**k into fluffykittens, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines