• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WOW! major speed improvement, Tues. 1:15pm pacific

Advisor ,
May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't get access for the past hour or so, some sort of a maintenance msg was displayed, but now the speed is FANTASTICALLY better -- by a factor of 20 to 1 or so.

Good going!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucky you!  

The initial page load seems faster, but then it takes a long time to "fill the boxes" with all that fluff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must have been a fluke. It took me around 3 minutes to get to the post page for this thread (including logging in) and I'm not sure how long I'll wait after hitting post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~graffiti wrote:

Must have been a fluke. It took me around 3 minutes to get to the post page for this thread (including logging in) and I'm not sure how long I'll wait after hitting post.

I noticed a major improvement. Took a second or less to open this window I am typing in. And I had shut down Browser after not getting anything for about 40 minutes or so. So opening took about  two seconds or less. maybe they replaced the Hamster with team of 6 race horses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They must be cleaning up some pics. Seems to work fine here, but in the Acrobat Mac forum (which is where this was brought up) you cannot access the camera icon to attach pictures it is grayed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I cannot be sure. It took me 15 seconds to get into the main page, but then 5 to open this thread, and another 5 to open this box, These last two are about twice as fast compared with what I was experiencing before, but still more than 5 times longer that what I had in the old forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lol!

http://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-1941195-2791/slowskys2.gif

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1941195#1941195

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines