Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

You have to bring back old support answers

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard


I'm simply dumbfounded by the change.


95% of the time I have a problem with Adobe software, I google it and find the answer in an old discussion thread. (The other 5% is Youtube videos). You've just DESTROYED YEARS OF SUPPORT by killing links to these old threads. This is just a phenomenally stupid decision and I can't even imagine how much productivity is lost because of it.


Go back and update the forum in a way that isn't so destructive.







Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?

Join the conversation