• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what type of microphone for voiceovers

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I added a voiceover yesterday using a cheap headset with a microphone attached and the results were pretty good with the cinematic feature in Premier Pro. I was wondering if others here use the same thing. I was thinking of getting the ones in the link below. I kind of like the fact that I don't have a mic boom attached to my desk, but maybe that's the better route? Any recommendations? 

Thanks.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1066286-REG/koss_184755_full_size_headphones_noise_cancelling...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For vo work, if money is no object, I would use a Neumann U87 or a EV RE20. For combined headset and mic have a look at the sennheiser HMD range,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I'll check them out..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines