Radial filter outside/inside camera raw

I have a newly installed current version of Photoshop on my Mac running current OS

My problem is, that every time I open a picture in Camera Raw, I cannot seem to change the 'Radial Filter' settings to only change the inside of the circle/filter

1) Chose radial filter -> creating a circle -> changing effect from outside to inside -> no change, all changes happen outside the circle

2) Chose radial filter -> clicking 'inside circle' -> The moment I create a circle, it jumps to outside, and it doesn't change when I try to change to inside

Can someone please help me out, thanks

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Radial filter outside/inside camera raw

I have a newly installed current version of Photoshop on my Mac running current OS

My problem is, that every time I open a picture in Camera Raw, I cannot seem to change the 'Radial Filter' settings to only change the inside of the circle/filter

1) Chose radial filter -> creating a circle -> changing effect from outside to inside -> no change, all changes happen outside the circle

2) Chose radial filter -> clicking 'inside circle' -> The moment I create a circle, it jumps to outside, and it doesn't change when I try to change to inside

Can someone please help me out, thanks

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
4 Replies

Re: Radial filter outside/inside camera raw

Adobe Community Professional, Aug 09, 2018

Using Camera Raw 10.4 on Windows 10 here. Everything works as it should. Sorry, but I don't have any suggestions.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Aug 09, 2018

Try resetting the preferences: How To: Reset Camera Raw Preferences - YouTube

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

I'm having the exact same issue... Using PS CC 20.0.6 on OSX Catalina.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

I have the same issue after update OSX Catalina,
and then I press X keyboard to change outside to inside, it come back to normal.
Hope you guys fix your problem.
Is there another way to fix it, please share ! 
thank you and have a nice day.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines