• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver CC 2017 and CSS3

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot see gradient background in live view created using CSS properties. I can however see the gradient background that was created in the document in an open browser after saving. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Thanks John, that's awesome. Just figured it out though. I did not click the live button in the pull down option.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the code you are using, no one can help you.

You will have to paste the code directly into a forum reply, as email will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops. Thank you for that.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switching from Live to Design and back can sometimes get Live to refresh and show things that are missing.

If you haven't already, try adding the -webkit- prefix in a second bit of gradient code before the standard version.

It might also be worthwhile to run your code against the validators to weed out any errors that might cause the issue...

Ready to check - Nu Html Checker

The W3C CSS Validation Service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John, that's awesome. Just figured it out though. I did not click the live button in the pull down option.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines