• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Direct Support for Flash Player

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the replies to this are only to describe problems with a Flash Player. Not one solution. Adobe is the pits. You must be an Adobe robot. No help at all. Nothing but a monthly subscription charge. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

I moved your reply to the "Welcome to the new Flash Player community" post to it's own topic and changed the title for clarity.  If you need help, you're way better off creating a new topic, as it will show up in the list as a thing that needs to be responded to.

If you have a technical support issue with one of the products associated with your paid Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, you have a number of options for direct support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Adobe does not provide

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is public, no one is paid to answer to you. Flashis a free product, so don't expect to have the same support that a paid product. Also if you think you will have any help with your behavior so I'm not sure you will get anything good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi my name is Oscar Mitchell and I am 86 years old. I have a problem that has been caused by Adobes deciding to stop support of their Flash PLayer. Flash Player is still used by many online game sites including Pogo. They are droping their Pogo Bowling game which is played by many seniors like myself. Many of them are in poor health and this is there way of having some form of social interaction. If they lose this source of social contact it is going to have a very bad effect on them. I wanted to contact Adobe to se if they could continure to provide some support for Flash Player since it is still widely used by internet gaming sites but do not know how to contact them. I was hoping that you might be able to forward my concern to the right person since you work for Adobe. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your reply to the "Welcome to the new Flash Player community" post to it's own topic and changed the title for clarity.  If you need help, you're way better off creating a new topic, as it will show up in the list as a thing that needs to be responded to.

If you have a technical support issue with one of the products associated with your paid Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, you have a number of options for direct support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Adobe does not provide direct technical support for products that it gives away for free, like Flash Player and Reader.  For those products, we provide these user-to-user support forums as a courtesy, and folks from the engineering team (like me) will frequently pop in and reply to questions as we have time. 

I think you posted an actual question as well, but I wasn't able to separate them out cleanly because of how all the replies to that welcome message were threaded.  I'm going to lock this thread, and will address your technical question in the thread it was separated into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines