• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Droid RAZR ICS 4.0.4!

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2012 Jul 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is the Droid RAZR/MAXX on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich supposed to be supported by Adobe Flash Player?  Embedded Flash videos seem to begin loading, but never play and many times completely lock up the web browser.

Tried to watch South Park Episodes: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes

Another example is the embedded flash video here:

http://www.trump.com/The_Next_Generation/The_Next_Generation.asp

The list of supported devices only shows Android 2.3 as being supported on the RAZR/ RAZR MAXX.

Will there be any further support for my ICS device?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been wondering the same thing....anyone have more info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2012 Jul 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like Adobe and Google not playing ball anymore.  Maybe Google tried a buyout and just decided to "develop" their own product.  Either way kinda makes me want to revert back to gingerbread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2012 Jul 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah Razr/ICS sucks without Flash.

I think this is fixable though. The Samsung/Google Nexus has the same CPU & GPU as our Razr and Flash works fine there with ICS 4.0.4.

Also the other 4.0.4 Devices have working flash.

I don't know if its Adobes fault or Motorolas. Both shoud get their asses up and get flash back to working.

Im ok with Jelly Bean 4.1 not getting flash (I wont update). But Adobe states that Flash is supportet on devices 4.0.X !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines