Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player on Ipad?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been using Flash Player for my Macbook Retina.

Is there a way to install and update Flash Player on an Ipad?

( I found FlashPlayer- very useful for my website:<superfluous link removed - kglad>)

Thank you,

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Moved to Using Flash Player, as this is not specific to the Beta.

The short answer is no, there are no longer plans to support Flash Player in the web browser on mobile devices.  We do offer Adobe AIR, which offers developers the ability to create content using the Flash Runtime, and then package it as an application for either the Google or Apple app stores.

This blog post explains a little more about the direction.

An Update on Flash Player and Android

Also, there are a couple third-party alternat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ipads do not support flash player browser plugin.  you can install adobe air to use air apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Using Flash Player, as this is not specific to the Beta.

The short answer is no, there are no longer plans to support Flash Player in the web browser on mobile devices.  We do offer Adobe AIR, which offers developers the ability to create content using the Flash Runtime, and then package it as an application for either the Google or Apple app stores.

This blog post explains a little more about the direction.

An Update on Flash Player and Android

Also, there are a couple third-party alternative browsers that run Flash Player in a datacenter and stream the results back to your device.

This one supports both iOS and Android, but there are a couple others out there as well:

Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and An...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines