• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer download

New Here ,
May 22, 2016 May 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem downloading the new version of Flashplayer. I am getting a "application initialization error" (screen shot attached). Then, when I hit the Finish link at the bottom of the error window, it brings me back to another Flashplayer download page and it is a continuous loop.

Can someone please help? I am running Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Hi,

As Kratika mentions, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in Windows 10 for IE and Edge and all updates are distributed by Microsoft via Windows Update.  However, if you're downloading the installer for a different browser, I'll need to get some log files from you to investigate further. 

If you are using IE or Edge, go to Windows Update to update Flash Player to the latest version, 21.0.0.242.

If you're using a different browser, please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Below links might be helpful:

Flash Player issues on Windows 8

Flash Player Help

FP in windows 10 comes embedded in IE11/Edge, so update your windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Kratika and you too, M_Vargas, for that great information. I'm going to get off of Firefox and go back to IE 11 (which I had no problem with and update everything.

Thank you all for your time and information and have a great rest of the week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As Kratika mentions, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in Windows 10 for IE and Edge and all updates are distributed by Microsoft via Windows Update.  However, if you're downloading the installer for a different browser, I'll need to get some log files from you to investigate further. 

If you are using IE or Edge, go to Windows Update to update Flash Player to the latest version, 21.0.0.242.

If you're using a different browser, please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and upload all files listed, FlashInstall.log, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document. Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines