• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Game keeps prompting to enable Flash in Edge on Win10

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have just posted this in the wrong place, and i'm not sure so i'll try again just in case. Hello, every time i try to play a game in my web browser (microsoft edge) and i need to have adobe flash player, it pops up that i need adobe flash player and that i dont have it, but I click "allow once" and nothing happens, then I click the adobe flash player spot a second time, and it takes me to the "Enable Flash Player" page where I restart the cycle of following the steps to get it working. I already made sure I have the switch for adobe flash player set to "on" within microsoft edge, so I have no idea what to do. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Browser , End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Check out the instructions here for enabling Flash Player on Edge: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Every one of the major browsers implemented their Flash blocking strategy differently, and every website has their own Flash detection code.  Sometimes the intersection of those things doesn't work well.  Since it's the browser blockign Flash, we don't really have any control in the situation.  You may just need to experiment with the available browsers to find a combination that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check out the instructions here for enabling Flash Player on Edge: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Every one of the major browsers implemented their Flash blocking strategy differently, and every website has their own Flash detection code.  Sometimes the intersection of those things doesn't work well.  Since it's the browser blockign Flash, we don't really have any control in the situation.  You may just need to experiment with the available browsers to find a combination that works.  We keep instructions for enabling Flash on all the supported browsers at the link above.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines