Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is my RTMP address?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2009 Sep 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Flash Family,

This is my first post and i hope i am doing this right....but i am having a serious issue with finding my RTMP address which may be something very simple to you all out there, i just installed Flash Media Server 3.5 at C:Program Files....i have purchased a video flash chat program and it needs to know the rtmp address which im not sure.  I named the Flash Server EazyFlash.....not sure if i should install flash server somewhere else on server so website can see it???  The flash console and sample videos are working great but its all C: Drive???  would it be RTMP://EazyFlash???  The software came with flash application which was a folder called videoflashchat which i copied to applications folder.

Thanks For Any Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can write it several ways

rtmp://localhost/appname/instancename

rtmp://www.mydomain.com/appname/instancename

rtmp://ipaddress/appname/instancename

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any way you could login to my server and check it out and see what i have going on??? i can give you my logmein information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure just give it to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need ip address

username

password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for multiple posts but port 1935 and 1111 needs to be open on all firewalls you might be running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i messaged you the login information, if you have a paypal, i would be glad to send you something for any help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using godaddy to run a camscript and here is what I need help with:

<?

//Example FMS or FCS: $connection_string="rtmp://naughtygirlzoffacebook.rtmphost.com/adult/";

$connection_string="rtmp://underground.rtmphost.com/adult/";

//$connection_string="rtmp://76.181.69.67/ppv/";

The info in bold is wht I have changed and I am not sure, I was trying to find my RTMP ADDRESS INFO. so I can get this to work.

My site naughtygirlzoffacebook.com

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I have got this far:

$connection_string="rtmp://naughtygirlzoffacebook.flash_media_server_files.com/adult/";

It just shows laoding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines