Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D PMI

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Since recently my 3D Design data is not showing the references of semantic annotations anymore. Meaning when I select a PMI (annotation) the references to the surfaces are not highlighting anymore. When I have my colleague open the same file, he doesn't have the issue.

See pictures, one where it is correct, and on my machine it is not highlighting.

Is there an option/reference that I need to switch, or is there more going on?

3D PDF highlight not working.png3D PDF highlight working.png

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Together with my colleague we found the issue. By having the  “Enable Protected Mode on Startup” in the Security (enhanced) preference (Sandbox Protection) unchecked, it is now worked for me.

Strange thing here is that if my colleague has it unchecked, he has the issue. We both are working with WIN10 english version, Adobe DC (Same version) and Java (same version). Meaning there is no consistency by Adobe here.

We also requested our PDF translation software supplier the same question, and unfortunately no clear answer here either.

Hopefully the support of ADOBE can make some clarity here where the issue is coming from?

For our company this capability is a key feature why we are using pdf. (70.000 users internally and even much more suppliers affected)

kind regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines