• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat crashes when updating headers and footers

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user having this issue, when ever she tries to update headers and footers, Acrobat crashes. Tested with another user and no issues. Have run all updates (Windows, Acrobat and drivers), ran the Acrobat repair tool and uninstall/reinstall. Nothing fixed the issue. please help.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Update: Had the user try on several documents. Acrobat crashes any time she tries to update header and footers. She is able to do everything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Had the user try on several documents. Acrobat crashes any time she tries to update header and footers. She is able to do everything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried update within the programe but update did not work for me, what did is that I figured out I when I right clicked on the file in windows explorer and pick edit with Adobe Acrobat it did not crash. I tested a few times. Simply opening the file by double clicking on it brings you to the cloud format which crashes the header. When you click on edit with adobe acrobat in the file drop menu it opens up as if the software was installed directly on your computer and allows you to edit the header.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines