• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC on ARM (Microsoft Surface Pro X)

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in serious need of a new Microsoft Surface Pro device. That device will most likely be the top of the line X model as I've been waiting for 3+ yrs for the Book 3.

I’ve been trying to do the research to see if Acrobat DC desktop will work on ARM as this is the most important program for me that I use on a daily basis.

Can anyone help before I shell out $ 1,800 +??

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

The only Adobe Acrobat version that runs in ARM architechture is the Acrobat Reader mobile app.

Is this is what you're asking?

As of October 2019 Adobe announced that it is trying to bring all CC aps to this Windows 10 environment ( I read this somewhere and I'm not sure if this is accurate).

Keeping in mind that ARM64 is an entire different beast in the universe of 64bit computing, I would say that you're better off with a regular laptop with Win10 with intel or amd processors since Acrobat is

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Actually, 64 bit x86_64 emulator is done by Microsoft, you just need to be an insider.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not an Adobe emulator. It is a Microsoft tool.

Very welcome to hear about it, but it's very late and may have killed off the Windows ARM movement by being so late...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines