• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC pro öffnet nicht (Win 11 64bit)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich bin umgestiegen auf die Acrobat DC pro Version. Vorher habe ich die kostenlose Version von Acrobat DC genutzt, da ich für einzelne Projekte zusätzliche Funktionen benötige.

Bis zum Umstieg hat Acrobat DC immer problemlos funktioniert. Seitdem ich die Pro-Version habe, stürzt das Programm allerdings immer beim Öffnen direkt wieder ab. Eine Fehlermeldung erscheint nicht und auch eine Neuinstallation nach Reparatur des Creative Cloud Desktop hat nicht funktioniert. Was kann ich noch tun, bevor ich das Abo kündige, weil ich es nicht nutzen kann?

Auf meinem PC läuft Windows 11 Home (64bit) 21H2.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Thank you for your help. With your Help, I found a solution for my problem.

You told me, that it's an issue with my windows profile. So I thought, if I need to switch the profile, I could try another idea at first. So I uninstalled Acrobate DC and Creative Cloud to delete all Acrobate and Adobe PDF-related folders from the "AppData" Folders ("Local","LocalLow", "Roaming", "Packages"). (In special this, that were set before the upgrade to Pro. After restarting my system, I reinstalled Acrobate. No

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version please take help from the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

As you have already tried a couple of troubleshooting steps with no luck, please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win 11 and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, please collect the Acrobat crash logs https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/collect-logs-crash-freeze.html Adobe CC logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html , procmon logs https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html and share them via document cloud link as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html for further investigation.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just can tell you, what is shown in the Creative Cloud Desktop-App. (Adobe DC Version 22.0) The way, that is shown in the tutorial isn't possible, because Acrobat DC crashes too fast for clicking to Help --> About Adobe Acrobate Pro DC.

I'll try the test-user profile at first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the testuser profile works, but I would like to have the programm working on my main profile.

Would like to give you the logs in the next 48 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Hope you are doing well.

As the application is working fine in the new test user profile, it seems to be some issue with the user profile. There isn't much that we can do. Please try to repair the affected user profile and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. With your Help, I found a solution for my problem.

You told me, that it's an issue with my windows profile. So I thought, if I need to switch the profile, I could try another idea at first. So I uninstalled Acrobate DC and Creative Cloud to delete all Acrobate and Adobe PDF-related folders from the "AppData" Folders ("Local","LocalLow", "Roaming", "Packages"). (In special this, that were set before the upgrade to Pro. After restarting my system, I reinstalled Acrobate. Now it works and I'm happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I deleted the folders in AppData manually after uninstalling DC and Creative Cloud. (Because i didn't found a possibility to edit my last comment)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines