• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Standard 64 Crashing 2021.011.20039

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi in one of our workstations Acrobat DC keeps crashing intermittently. The error reporting box initiates but crashes as well. I have attempted restarts, repairs & even uninstall & reinstall lates version. Need a fix as all this employees work is carried out on Acrobat.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

Could you please confirm if the issue started recently?

Please try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-windows-os.html

If the issue persists, please share crash logs with us. You may refer to the steps suggested in the following help docment to collect the crash logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/collect-logs-crash-freeze.html 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem still occurring now on second workstation. No crash reports available as Adobe program closes immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Can you please also share if the crash is happening in any specific workflow in Acrobat.

Also plesae share the crash dumps using the steps shared by Meenakshi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have set up the dump files where do i send the crash reports to & what do i send?

Regards

paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have set up the dump files where do i send the crash reports to & what do i send?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paulh,

Please try updating the application to the latest version. Check if the issue still occurs. 

You may refer to the following page to check more details about the updates: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

If the issue still occurs, you may upload the crash reports to Document Cloud and share the link here in the community.

Please refer to the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/sharing-pdfs.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a resolution to this?  We are using the exact same version of Adobe and started experiencing these random crashes in mid January.  I've tried all the steps you mentioned and it is still an issue.  Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jason no we haven't stopped it however we appear to have isolated the problem to PDF's generated by a Third Party PDF converter (Nitro).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to answer me.  This the most insight I have gotten so far.  Going to see if this also is the cause of our crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jason did you have any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Paul, unfortunately no.  I figure out a way to roll back to an older version of Acrobat CC and blocked the updates which has made many of the workstations more stable.  We still have a few that crash regularly and Adobe support has stopped responding.  Let me know if you come up with anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines