• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat freezes up when I try to sign a document

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to use my Acrobat Pro and sign a document it freezes up. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem here. But i have checked and i have the latest version - no updates avaiable . As other people mention, it is not a cheap subscription and considering  a third of my daily tasks are in Adobe - this is unacceptable.  You have to provide another solution rather than " wait for updates".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'm having similar issue. I can use saved my signature, but i can not add edit sign, and when I click + below my saved signature, screen become gray.

Thank you for your help to dissolve the issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

Please try the suggested steps from the link https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-windows.html and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2023 Dec 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Amal, I have the same issue as KNSF. I went through the steps and nothing is working.  Can someone please fix the problem in the software and issue an update?  Mine is up to date and like other user, the signature is stuck on one I did back in March 2023.  It won't let me make a new signature, is greyed out and the "X" to close the signature (or I assume recreate one) does nothing.  I also use the free version because I don't need it often.  March and today were the only times this year so it isn't worth a subscription but I need to use it on occasion for PDFs.  Please please please fix this or ask someone in tech to do so.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html , reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the direct link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines