• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat freezes when attempting to enter information into a form

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Windows 11 build 25231, Acrobat version 22.003.20263, 64 bit. I've created a few forms that no longer work. When attempting to enter information into the form, Acrobat freezes leaving me the only option of shutting it down. I've run AdobeAcroCleaner_DC2021 several times, reinstalling Acrobat with the same results. Also I can no longer even edit the form since when in Preview, the form freezes. I'm at my wits end.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

For for troubleshooting purposes, try opening the PDFs that you're having issues with in another computer with Microsoft Windows 10, on an Android device using the Acrobat Mobile app, or even in a computer with macOS.

This is to rule out that the problem is not with the Adobe Acrobat Pro software that produced those PDFs.

I've seen this behavior on  my Windows 11 computers, and it seems to happen after some recent unattended Windows updates occurred during the  September and October periods.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Thanks for the reply. I'm implemented your suggestion and it appears to have rectified my problems. Not sure why this all of a sudden started to happen but am sure happy it's now fixed. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For for troubleshooting purposes, try opening the PDFs that you're having issues with in another computer with Microsoft Windows 10, on an Android device using the Acrobat Mobile app, or even in a computer with macOS.

This is to rule out that the problem is not with the Adobe Acrobat Pro software that produced those PDFs.

I've seen this behavior on  my Windows 11 computers, and it seems to happen after some recent unattended Windows updates occurred during the  September and October periods.

To see for yourself, see the observations that I shared in an older group discussion:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I'm implemented your suggestion and it appears to have rectified my problems. Not sure why this all of a sudden started to happen but am sure happy it's now fixed. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're very welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines