Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat - Número de série não é mais aceito

Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prezados,

Tenho uma licença do Acrobat 10.0 Standart, adquirida em 2012 e registrada no meu usuário Adobe. Precisei formatar meu notebook e quando fui reinstalar o Acrobat, baixando a versão disponível junto à minha licença na Adobe, ele informa que o número de série não é valido para este produto.

Quando abro o aplicativo instalado, aparece a tela de ativação e não sai disso. Gostaria que me ajudassem a resolver este problema.

TOPICS
PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... I posted the error screens in the discussion content above. But it goes on again.adobe acrobat - registro.pngadobe acrobat.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support.
Users, including the Community Experts, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.
Adobe provides support through the Chat function: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen or through TwiXter: @AdobeCare - https://twitter.com/AdobeCare
There is no email support, so beware of scammers.
If the chat window fails to open, then use a different device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I will try with the chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

Acrobat 10 is an old and EOL application. It is not supported on the latest Mac or Windows OS.

For more information, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-x-reader-x.html

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago I used this same version for simple things on my Windows 11 and it worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using it safely before. The problem occurred when I had to format the computer and install again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Acrobat on Windows 11, without any problem.
I opened a ticket to try to resolve the problem and was informed that my license had been revoked. But I have the certificate for the original version of the product, purchased directly from Adobe and I do not agree that my license has been revoked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say that you downloaded the installation files. It may well be that you downloaded the wrong binaries. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe, but I downloaded it directly from the link on my page where I have the license. But I will try to find another version. Thanks!adobe acrobat - registro.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As suggested below, I opened a ticket to try to resolve the problem and was informed that my license had been revoked. But I have the certificate for the original version of the product, purchased directly from Adobe and I do not agree that my license has been revoked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html  and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I have already visited this page and none of the information on it helps me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

There isn't much that can be done. If the serial number associated with the software is blocked, find information on this page to quickly resolve the issue.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The serial number is given as "not valid for this product". It is not blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines