• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Not Adding Locally Created Files to Recent Files

New Here ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I have noticed that Adobe Acrobat no longer adds any files that I have created locally to Recent Files. External PDFs, things I have downloaded from others, all of those get added to Recent Riles. But the vast majority of the time, any PDF I create does not, either right after creation, or when I open them later. Even if I modify the PDF and re-save it, Acrobat does not add it to Recent Files. 

This happens whether using the new Acrobat or old Acrobat UI

This just started happening recently. Anyone have this experience or have any explanation? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Modern Acrobat , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like an issue on your computer. What is the OS and version? What is the Version of your Acrobat?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS, current version. I should mention that almost all the files that I create go straight into Dropbox, so this COULD be related to the underlying changes MacOs mad to how they handle Dropbox files. I am investigating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, current version of Acrobat is not showing recent files from my desktop, that syncs with Dropbox. This has never been an issue until recent update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Noneof the local files or folders update the recent list.

Mac OS Sonoma 14.4.1 Adcrobat DC 2024.002.20736

please fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines