Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat now asking for login for random users

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Our enterprise (60-75 users) have been using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 for quite some time now, years in fact, but now suddenly we have random computers popping up that won't allow users to use the program and asking for a Login. We used the License Expiry tool and it says no keys are expired or about to expire. I think it maybe because when I looked at our original volume license it says quanitity 75 but we did not uninstall Adobe from other computers we have upgraded this year. We do not seem to have access to Admin Console to remove authenticated, old workstations. I have tried logging in with our account also, but it does not work. If it asked for a serial key, we could use that. 

I don't see anything at https://account.adobe.com/activated-devices, but I do see our license purchased under the Licensing part of Adobe website, along with our certificate. Any idea how I can get old computers that had Adobe installed removed from our counted devices?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi nisreens35187871,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please get in touch with the admin who had access to the admin console. 

To get help with the installation-related issues with the Acrobat Entperise license, I suggest creating a case or starting a chat from the admin console. The experts can help you with the steps to check the license details and remove them.

Please follow the steps suggested on the help page to create a case or start chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines