• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 2020 Grab & Move Multiple Objects

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Comment tool almost exclusively to draw lines, circles, insert text, callouts, etc. I cannot figure out how to "lasso" or "rope" multiple objects and move them around the page. My workaround is to individually select each object while holding down CTRL + Mouse Click.

Is there a way to grab multiple objects and move them around without individually clicking them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do it using the Select Object tool (a black cursor, without a caret next to it).

Select it and then drag and draw a rectangle over your comments, and they'll be all selected. However, it will also select fields and links in that area, if they exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that's it, thank you. I did not have the Select Object tool on my Quick Tools; found it under "Rich Media" tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines