Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC multiple computer installation

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

If I purchase a licence for Acrobat Pro DC, how many computers can I install this on as standard, and how much would it cost to add users please?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2016 Jul 28, 2016

Hi nickyd7717

If you purchase Acrobat Pro DC for a single user or volume license,  you can install it on maximum of two systems and can work on one at a time.

Refer this link for more information : Adobe end-user license agreements FAQ

If you are looking for volume license for multiple users, it is sold via resellers. Refer the links below for more information:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also do not use Adobe cloud.

For us it's about only requiring the users to have ONE email address tied to their license and being able to use more than two computers/devices to access their subscription tools. No matter how many "activations" the user has they will only ever be able to "sign in" on one device at a time, which is appropriate. But some users need access to the tools on more than two devices and the "activiation/deactivation" process all but prevents this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have my single-user license installed on four computers, with only two activated at one time. When I open up a program on a nonactivated system, I get a list of the currently active computers. I simply choose one to deactivate at that time. 

From a pure technical viewpoint (that is, not legal) I can open up the software on the two activated systems at the same time. I never need to do this since I sync all my documents between systems, but I see your view point.

However, the forums are 99% users such as yourself, you would be better off posting/voting on the Acrobat User Voice: 

https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/40920436-multipl...

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines