• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat refreshing screen while drawing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use adobe acrobat to draw simple arrows with text boxes,  basically showing where something has moved on a drawing from original installation.   Since the upgrade,  while I'm drawing arrows or whatever,  the drawing is refreshing itself constantly.  It will settle down and stop only if I stop but as soon as I try to draw a rectangle box or add text to that box or an arrow  (whatever)  the screen immediately starts refreshing the drawing.  It's like a tick that just keeps happening.   My co-worker has the same problem.  We have both uninstalled and reinstalled,  didnt do any good.   Can you help ?  Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just went to menu / disable new account,   Adobe then rebooted.  It came up to my old Adobe (befoer the upgrade) and now I dont have the problem.  I can pull up the same drawing, edit it without this refreshing that was going on.  Now why is that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may well be that there is a bug in the new Acrobat interface that causes your file to redraw eternally. If you can, it would be useful to share an example of what you are doing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the file (unedited) I was working on.   You may get going with no problem but if you continue to draw, arrows, boxes, add text,  you should have the same problem.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no troubles, and I'm on the new interface. 2024-03-15_17-23-51.gif

The file is quite complex, and I would have expected layers but else, I see no trouble.

With text boxes, it's redrawing, but nothing that would be disturbing. And definitely no flickering, like constant redrawing.

What are your systems. This could be a graphics card performance issue.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines