• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Window is cut off

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open up a PDF in Acrobat, the toolbar gets cut off and I can't minimize or close the window from the top. Is there any way to fix the issue?

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Looks like I fixed the problem by updating my Nvidia drivers to the latest. Still do not understand why the behavior only starts to occur when opening PDFs in Adobe Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Win+Ctrl+Shif+B fixed the same problem.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem on my home AND work computers.  I can't update drivers on my work computer but I imagine the IT team has them up to date, and my laptop is far newer than this post, so I'm going to call it an ADOBE ACROBAT problem because no other programs give me any issues at all.  If anyone has a fix that doesn't involve administrator functions that woud be great, because or IT department doesn't have a solution.  I just have to reboot my computer over and over and waste my time all day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My post (2 above yours) is the only thing I have found that works. Some days I can maximize the window and I have no problems. Other days, I do. Unmaximizing the window is the only thing I have found that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win+Ctrl+Shift+B resets the video driver, and this is what I do to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win+Ctrl+Shift+B in my case, with windows 11, it removed the screen management via nvidia rtx, leaving only the integrated video card active. Nice solution.. Lost also my spyder profile configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only way that works is to hide the menu by pressing F9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines