• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a logo in a prepared form

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a designer, I have the full version of the Creative Suite. I create sell sheets and add editable fields using the Prepare Forms function in Acrobat.

In the past, my colleagues, with the free version of Acrobat, could add a logo into an image field and their contact information into a text field.

Today, Adobe is telling me that a logo can only be added by a user with a premium version of Acrobat.

Is that true for you?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name  this is a revised file where I added a frame to the image field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, very confusing to use the same file name. I downloaded the SECOND test.pdf. This does indeed have an image field, and it works for me with Acrobat Reader (see screen shot):

TestScreenName_0-1659452041521.png

So, now we're looking for your screen shot which shows THIS FILE as not working for someone with Acrobat Reader - a screen shot which shows the whole window including the window title please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines