• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add/Remove points when using Area Tool

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use acrobat to scale and measure architectural drawings using the Area Tool. Is it possible to add or delete points (i.e. the little white dots) in a selected area? Right now, if I notice a mistake I have to delete the entire measurement and start again or add a bunch of dummy points just in case I need to move/redistribute them. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 1.26.31 PM.png

ā€ƒ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You ever figure this out because I'm either going to a) throw my laptop out the window or b) go back to the old way (from Friday lol) with a ruler 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. What I do now is add extra white dots when I am doing my intital selection. Just in case. Then I will hopefully have enough to do what I need by just rearranging them. If I have too many I just line them up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible to do it using a script, but it's a bit tricky. If you're interested in purchasing such a tool this is something I could develop for you, for a fee. Contact me privately to discuss it further, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your response.   I did see a way to view those white points, but didn't play around enough to manipulate them individually.   Looked like I could move the entire grid work, so to speak, but I'll go back and try moving them individually.   That's a good idea though just a few extra clicks here and there to add in.  I swear I screwed up like the 2nd to last click pount on trying it multiple times,  rendering all that time a complete waste! As it wasn't a small house... Went right back to my hard copy floor plan with a pencil & ruler.  While I do take offs every day, I still don't see the need to purchase autocad (rent rather). Thanks for the assist!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines