• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add stamp to Quick Tools toolbar

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have a dynamic stamp on the Quick Tools toolbar.  When I right click and select "Stamps" the only options in the Bates numbering tool.  Is there a way to have a dynamic stamp on the toolbar so it is only one click away?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

No, you can only add the Stamp tool itself to the toolbar, not a specific

stamp.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can only add the Stamp tool itself to the toolbar, not a specific

stamp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i do this in adobe acrobat pro dc

i right click

click customise quick tools

click +

Click stamp

the option i have to choose is bates numbering

click add tool

cant seem to do just stamp or any of my custom stamps

any advice at this stage would be gratefully appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Tools > Customize > Create Custom Tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much Try67 for the answer and the quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe please make our lives easier this is silly.  I am an accountant and I have to stamp reviewed on each and every invoice for our Accounts Payable department to pay.  I should be able to dock every darn stamp if I want.  In Microsoft Excel I can why not Adobe Pro DC.  Silly horrible computing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible to use a script to add a specific stamp at a specific location on the current page. You would then be able to add the button that runs this script to the menu-bar. However, you will need to first click the button (which will place the stamp on the page) and then move and resize the stamp manually to the desired location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick:

Those of us answering questions on the forums are users like you who volunteer our time—we have no control over what features are added to Adobe applications—any more than you do.

You can file a feature request here, though, if you like: Acrobat for Windows and Mac: Top (1301 ideas) – Share your feedback on Acrobat DC​.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know just frustrated did not mean to offend anyone.  Seems like with so many cloud services now days the common sense tools are always missing.  I am currently stamping 346 documents and spent an hour trying to figure out the custom stamp and then now have to dig to use it.  Thanks for your help BarbBinder and all the users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No offense taken, Nick. And I hear you. I can tell you that the engineers monitor the feature requests—I see the requested features added to my various applications after enough people ask for them.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idk if you're still thinking about this but you can now save your selected stamp to favorites and then open "stamps pallete" to have a little window with your favorite stamps open on standby for all of your documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step 1 - Create a Watermark out of the Stamp you use

Step 2 - Tools, Action Wizard, Custom Command

Step 3 - Choose Add Watermark, Set Options as Desired

Step 4 - Customize Quick Tools

Step 5 - Add new Custom Command to Quick Tools

Step 6 - "Stamp" Away  😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tend to use one stamp regularly, this may help.  Turn on "single-key accelarators to access tools" function (go to edit, preferences, general - it's the first option) and then every time you press the letter "k", the stamp you last used will appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peggy!  That is a lifesaver. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH - JUST SWITCHED FROM ACROBAT XI AND WAS GOING CRAZY!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW!!! This is a massive game changer. Thank you so much for this. A better description of this function would be great adobe. All of these years hunting for this option, debating on downloading some javascript, or paying for an add-on and IT'S BEEN AVAILABLE THIS WHOLE TIME - WITH JUST A COUPLE OF CLICKS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoop!  Whoop!  Peggy!!  Thank you 🧡

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOU ARE MY HERO!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peggy.  2 years later and this advise is still a life saver.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOUND IT,

The Stamp quick tool is under Comment for some ungodly reason instead of, you know, Stamp.

View > Show/Hide > Toolbar Items > Customize Quick Toolbar > COMMENT > Stamps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude you are the man for finding that. Saved me hours of exploring the new software haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!! Why on earth would Adobe hide this so well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An even quicker way is to click on Tools then simply drag the stamp icon to the tool bar : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click and drag wouldn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines