• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a checkmark to a drop-down list

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to add a checkmark as an option in a drop-down. I am able to add the checkmark using a keyboard shortcut and add NA as the other option. I have changed the format to "None". The checkmark appears in the edit (Prepare Form) mode. When I go to upload the document to Teams and open it in a browser, it automatically opens up in sharepoint and it successfully displays the checkmark (when I select it as the default). However, when I click on the drop-down arrow it's not there and if NA is selected, it doesn't show a checkmark option to change it back. Making the checkmark the default won't work in this scenario because I need the user to actually pick one. Using the Wingdings font is also not a solution because NA will not showup correctly.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Report the issue to the developers of the PDF plugin used in the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines