• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat & Distiller

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a 2023 imac 24" and a mackbook pro laptop running M3 chips. I have them set up as mirror images of each other. I'm having an issue on my desktop tha I am not having on my laptop. when I try to print a PDF from Acrobat the distiller launces and crashes both apps, it works fine on my laptop. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and same thing. I should say I am running from Creative Suite - sot it's all downloaded from the same place. Can anyone give a suggestion as to how to fix this.

My 2nd issue is happenign on both computers. When I try to export PDFs using a preset I have used for over a year to prep files to upload to a print shop using plates will no long allow me to use the 1.3 compatability setting which the printer says they have to have to file accuracy. How do I gt around this I prep files for a magainze and are on weekly deadlines.  PLEASE HELP! attached is the setting I've been using for over a year and now doesn't work.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on my laptop, Macbook Air, M2 2022, running Sonoma 14.1.2. I have Adobe Creative Cloud. It seems Acrobat for Creative Cloud updated recently. When I try to print a PDF, I get a spinning ball for a few seconds, then an error message saying Distiller has shut down unexpectedly. I've been having to open my PDFs in Preview to print them. Anyone out there know what I should do? I have uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted my computer, etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @craigw25402447 ,

Is your macOS using Rossetta2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. 2021 iMac, Apple M1, Sonoma 14.5, (It's only 8gb, but it was printing fine yesterday). I have tried opening with Rossetta but that didn't help. I have no solutions, I am sorry. Anyone else know of any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone ever find a fix for this? Experiencing the exact issue @MindyRobyn and @Ultra Graphics 2 are describing. I'm on the latest and greatest version of Acrobat. I've uninstalled and reinstalled through Creative Cloud and the issue is still there. My specs: 2021 MacBook Pro 16" - Sonoma 14.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines