Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Esign Problems

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Firstly thanks for any help you can offer. 

I am having problems trying to understand Acrobat Esign. Everything seems highly illogical. 

I have a document in Acrobat desktop which I have already specified Esign elements such as signature fields. If I try to request Esignatures via Acrobat directly it then tries to make me redesign the template even though I have already specified these fields. 

If I try to save the template, having re-designed it, it then only seems to allow me to save it to creative cloud. If I try to access it via creative cloud it then seems to only offer me links to fill in the form and sign it myself, and I cannot see any kind of logical process to send it to my clients. 

Can anyone illuminate me on what the actual process is meant to be or how I am supposed to create a form I can send to people without having to repeat the design process every time I send it? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi andyb31425377,

Thank you for reaching out.

If you are creating the form for Acrobat Sign, please check the box for "This document requires signatures" when selecting Prepare Form. Check the screenshot below:

Also, refer to the following help document: https://adobe.ly/3JQIGKb

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines