• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat keeps crashing after launch even after reinstall

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to start my Adobe Acrobat but it keeps crashing right after I start it. I dose not even launch properly. I do not why it does that maybe after an update but I do not really remember doing one.

I am using Windows 11 22h2 with Adobe Acrobat 64-bit 22.003.20258.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, since upgrading to 22h2 on Windows 11 Adobe consataly crashes. I have tried the uninstall route, it will work after a reboot but then after a few min it crashes and im unable to launch it again. We have rolled out Win11 22h2 to a few users and they are all having the same issue. We can use edge to open PDF's without any issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would seem that after upgrading to version released on the 22nd of Oct, my crashes have stopped. 

22.003.20263 Optional update, Oct 22, 2022 (Windows Only) — Acrobat-Acrobat Reader Release Notes (ad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines