• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 Student and Teacher Edition

Engaged ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the activation key, code or whatever Adobe iniially provides to a student purchasing Acrobat 2020  student and teacher edition to install/register the software on their computer, good for the life of the software meaning once a student has graduated should the need arise to reinstall the software on his/her computer, can one use the same activation key/code originally provided?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to use your original install media (disc or download) since the education serial number will not work with the commercial program... so if you purchased via download be sure to have AT LEAST one copy on a usb flash drive or write to a CD/DVD or an external hard drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John. Boy am I glad I posted this question to the forum as the online chat option provided by Adobe is of little to no help and actually no different than getting a customer service rep on the phone from outside the country who is unble to articulate as well as understand/process the English language. Unfortunately, it seems to be common practice among corporate giants nowadays in order to keep costs down in which event they're hiring people from outside the country to take on these customer service jobs whether on the phone or inside a chat room provided. In reality, this hiring methodology has only gotton worse over the years in which event the majority of corporate giants should consider getting rid of customer service altogether whether provided by a real person, automated phone system or otherwise. Sorry for the rant, just my 2-cents given the customer service I have become accustomed to receiving that has become progressively worse over the past 10 years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, one last question if I may. Is the Acrobat Pro 2020 download provided on the page titled Adobe apps available for download the correct acrobat app for me to download and save for when I elect to purchase the license activation key from Adobe for the student and teacher version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said (based on many other messages) the "general" download will not work with an education serial number, so you must be sure to save the download in the link you will be sent when you make an education purchase... NOT just to your hard drive (drives fail) but to at least one external device

IF Adobe has changed this policy I have not read about such a change

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again John for the feedback. You would think Adobe corporate would clarify this matter regarding the student and teacher edition of their software but I think this is intentional and bodes well for their bottom line in whuch event they prefer to remain ambiguous regarding this matter to get more customers to purchase/use their annual subscription DC based software to keep the money flowing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a teacher by profession. I also want to use the teacher edition of Adobe Acrobat. Please let me know the exact method to avail it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines