Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro not displaying content properly

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

First timer here. Need help with an issue regarding Adobe Acrobat Pro version. 

I have a user whose Adobe Pro is not displaying the content properly. 

He has a Pro license assigned to him and can edit/combine/export and use all other Pro features when using the browser version online. 

But when we install the desktop app from Creative Cloud, it does not display the content. All the tools on the right hand side are not showing nor are the toolbar options. 

Same happens if we install Adobe Pro from Adobe's website without going through CC. 

When I click on View and then Preferences, nothing is popping up as well. 

I ran the app as an admin, same thing happens. 

We have 3 users who are having this issue now. 

Also, after installing it from CC, I ran Repair installation and then it said that there is an update available and it installed the update and then kept giving "An error has occured" and that error doesn't go away no matter how many times you click on Ok. 

In the meantime, I have installed Adobe Reader DC 32 bit that opens the documents fine. 

Only thing I noticed is the Adobe pro version installs 64-bit version. Not sure if that is causing this issue?

Please help 🙂

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Hey Eric, 

I forgot to mention that I did run the CC cleaner yesterday. 

I logged into Creative cloud on another user's computer with affected user's Adobe account and installed Adobe Pro and it worked fine. 

So ended up doing a local Windows profile reset and installed CC and then installed Adobe Pro and it is working fine now. 

Thanks for help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Your screenshots will not display for me (a bit like the issue you are experiencing!!)

Can you confirm the exact version of the operating system used (especially 32 or 64 bits)

I would recommend, after a complete back to be safe, to uninstall the software, run the Adobe CC Cleaner tool, reboot and re-install. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems (adobe.com)

Be careful, the 32 bit version is coming to an end of support soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Eric, 

I forgot to mention that I did run the CC cleaner yesterday. 

I logged into Creative cloud on another user's computer with affected user's Adobe account and installed Adobe Pro and it worked fine. 

So ended up doing a local Windows profile reset and installed CC and then installed Adobe Pro and it is working fine now. 

Thanks for help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines