Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe error when converting PDF to PNG

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a user who is recieving this error when trying to convert PDF to PNG file format.

"Acrobat could not save a page in this document because of the following error:

"Error attempting to write to file. This may be due to insufficient disk space (Page 1)"

There is sufficient disk space as we have tried saving it on a local share, rather than a network one and we are still expereincing the same issue. Saving as a JPEG works but the user requires PNG. 

A ticket was opened up with Adobe, and it was suggested we should turn off "Protected Mode at Startup". However, this appears to be greyed out even under admin credentials. 

Please let me know what I can do. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Acrobat installation done by your IT department? If so, they may have put some additional constraints in place that  you cannot get around. If so, reach out to them and figure out what they've done, and how to get around that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. We have a web service in Adobe where we assign licenses, could there be settings in there? As far as I am aware, we don't have any specific Adobe Reader/Standard GPO's which would lock or allow certain settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

It is (well, me) but  I don't believe there are any specific GPO's which lock certain settings. Could it possible there are some settings in the admin portal (where you assign licenses)? I don't have access to that so wouldn't know. Great if you could shed some light if there are and I will ask! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines