Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PRO Combability / Functionality Enquiry

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My employer is looking for a specific software solution, and I was tasked with finding out if  Adobe Pro will support some of the functions we require, and as I'm completely new to adobe, and I managed to find some answers online already, but still have few left. Would any one be able to support me on any of the below please it will be a massive help. 

QuestionYes/NoComment
forms can be prepopulated based on answers  
Adaptive Decison Tree based questions  
Access on Android devices like Smart Phones as well as other devices  
Pre populated fields based on input (e.g Site names, Employee details etc)  
SaaS CLoud based solution (NFR - Non Functional Requirement) (Software as a Service)  
All forms will include audit trail to show who created, updated, approved/rejected etc.  
Automated document control, audit and retention  
change management programme  
Workflow includes dashboard and alerting for aged forms  
Automated date and time stammped on the form and included in log file for all chnages and updates  
Solution includes basic built in document management and storage ( classification, retention status)   
Where LOGICS is not system...Ability to store captured data in a secure repository/database that is hosted by ITS  
Device agnostic   
Audit trail/ escalation /approval / history  
Forms to include spellchecker MMM  
Solution intgrates with Document Management solution   
Access to completed forms can be restricted by user gorups / Data classification   
Form can be classified as Confidential, Restricted , Internal use   
License model based on etiehr Device based or Enterprise wide (NFR)   
Alert for form can create an automated alert based on type of forms and data entered    
allows data to be pulled from other systems in to the form - M  
Integrated into LOGICs  
Alwasy up based solutrion ( NFR)  
Photo Analysis (Data science)  
incldues workflow option to allow automated reviews, approval etc. - M  
A form can create an automated alert based on type of forms and data entered  - M  
Ability to upload Office documents to create a form  - M  
Solutuion includes basic on screen reporting - C  
Ability to create a schedule for users  
Forms designer inbuilt in  the solution to create new forms - M  
TOPICS
How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would anyone know any of the above ? I'd be extremely grateful for any answers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is quite a lot of research you expect someone to do for you... Are you willing to pay for the time needed to answer all of those? Also, many of these criteria are very vague and/or "buzz-wordy".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was alsmost 100 questions on the initial questionaire and I only kept the ones I wasn't sure about, so its not like I'm asking someone to do all the work.. Surely if someone is using the software they might be able to answer some of the questions I mentioned. Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro (not Adobe Pro) is a per-user desktop system that doesn't not interact or manage shared files, except on Document Cloud, which is storage based, not functionally based. So you can go right through and strike most of those questions as "outside scope".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Would you know what functions (from the list above it actually support) ? if not its fine, we are looking at few different software solutions (e.g. Microsoft Forms, Logics, Pronto Forms), so just trying to give Acrobat Pro equal chance to be a win 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines