Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xchange Editor

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I created a fillable form in Adobe Xchange Editor from a document I created in Word.

I am trying to finalise my form but the tabbing order for some of the text boxes and check boxes are out of sorts. This could be due to me having used the copy and paste function to duplicate some fields (which were then adjusted accordingly).

How can I maually adjust the tabbing order for each field so when my client works their way through the form they are able to tab across to each section required in the correct order?

This is the first time I created such a form and I'm really hoping there is a way to fix this problem to avoid me having to start over.

Your help/advice is much appreciated ☺️

Thank you

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

There's no such thing as "Adobe Xchange Editor". If you're referring to "PDF-XChange Editor", it's not an Adobe product.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such thing as "Adobe Xchange Editor". If you're referring to "PDF-XChange Editor", it's not an Adobe product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes that is what I'm referring to.

Ok, I thought it was. Thanks for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines