• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any pdf emails

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both my husband and I are having difficulties sending and receiving pdf emails. It's hit or miss whether we receive them. Can't determine any common reasons why it's happening. I am using my iPhone with outlook and my husband is using his desktop with his work server and email. This has caused great issues while trying to buy and sell our home. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Twinclan

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are are having difficulties sending and receiving pdf emails. We need some more information for a better understanding:

- Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to send the PDF files?

- What happens when you send/receive the PDF file? Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same so that we can check it at our end.

We are here for help, just need more information

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines