• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attach an image to a PDF using Forms to then view the image larger when received.

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I've inserted an image field on a PDF so that a user can insert a photo. The problem is is that I can't seem to find a way to either extract that image or download it to view it locally as the recipient. In my PDF, I don't have a large area which the image can be placed; it works as a large checklist and the images would need to be attached next to each item to act as proof the job has been done.

Is this possible in Acrobat? Seems like a big oversight to not have the images downloadable as it really only limits you to either really large images, that don't suit every layout, or only have small thumbnail images.

Thanks in advance for any help; I appreciate that this just may not be a feature in Acrobat.

Steven

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to have the image attached as a file to the PDF to be able to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Try. Which option in Acrobat is it to attach a file to the PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scratch that, found it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines