• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attempting to Calculate Percentages but "The value entered does not match the format of field."

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone! I have created a fillable PDF document using Adobe Acrobat for assessment purposes within an academic department. I am needing to calculate the percentage of students who attained a specific learning outcome.  I have the # of students assessed and the # of students who attained the SLO.  While I have spent all day attempting to find a JavaScript formula to calculate the percentages, I finally had a breakthrough...or so I thought.  Eventually, I can see the percentages populate but only after I click "The value entered does not match the format of  the field [PercentAttainedAssessed Row1]" OK box umpteen times. I have no earthly idea how to do JavaScript; thankfully, I've been scouring these and other similar boards to help me out.  Would someone be willing to assist me (a novice) in figuring out what I need to change to make this box disappear?  I have ten different versions of these forms to complete!  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.   

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines