Bad Parameter Error when Distributing Form

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I created a form in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Version 2022.001.20169.  When I click on "Distribute" to use the distribution wizard and go through the steps....when I hit "send" I get an error of "Bad Parameter".  I can't figure out why or how to fix this.  I thought maybe my form was corrupt so I tested this by creating a new form with only 2 fields - the same error occurs.  I am using Google Suite / gmail if that matters.

Thanks in advance foryour help.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022
I reinstalled and all is well.  Thanks

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Such error generally returns when there's a page or file (multiple file list) is corrupted. Or the email address used to collect the response is invalid.

There are couple of possibilities, so you may try these workarounds-

1- Create a copy of the file or recreate the PDF using Ctrl+P or File>Print>Print to Adobe PDF>Save a copy using differnt name and then try to add button.

2- Are you distributing it to larger audience?  Is it possible for you to change the email address as well?

Change the receiver and sender email for testing purpose. The cause of error is could be one of the invalid email. 

Note: 

If you choose to collect responses in your email inbox, do the following: 

• Enter the email addresses separated with a semi-colon, or click the To button to select email addresses from your address book.

Additional:

Since you are experiencing the issue with latest version. Hence, Open Acrobat>help>Repair Installation and try

again.

Thanks,

Akanchha  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled and all is well.  Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great!

Let us know if there's any further assistance is required. 

~Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines