• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Booklet printing back side upside down

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started to print a booklet, double sided etc, and at first, I only printed 100. Then when I printed the rest, the back side came upside down. I have done everything I could to fix it, I serched online and followed all instructions about short edge etc, nothing works. Idk what to do. I have the latested version and my desktop is updated as well. 

Any new suggestions would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudiac

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, booklet is printing the backside upside down.

Would you mind sharing the make and model of the printer you are using? To print booklets, your printer must support either automatic or manual duplex printing (printing on both sides of the paper). Manual duplex printing requires two separate printing passes: one to print the front side, and another to print the back side. To find out whether your printer supports duplex printing, check the printer manual or contact the printer manufacturer.

If your printer does not support Automatic Duplex printing, you'll need to turn or flip the pages and feed them back in. The exact steps depend on your printer model, and you can update the settings using the printer Properties in the Print dialog box.

For more information please look at the help pages listed below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/ways-print-pdfs.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/print-double-sided-acrobat-reader.html

You may also look at the similar discussion https://answers.acrobatusers.com/print-pdf-booklet-q194881.aspx and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue. 

Last week I sucessfully printed a Zine (booklet) and the back side of the pages were the correct. This week I am using the exact same template and have all the correct settings selected but no matter what I do the back side of each page is upside down. Is this a Adobe PDF Glitch? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a Adobe PDF Glitch? 

By @amber22305800ta4z

That's not possible.

The "upside down" glitch happens when the printer has configuration errors. Therefore, you should describe the printer and the parameters more in detail.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible. I'm having the same (intermittent) issue across two different printers. Brand new fully updated Laptop, never had this issue before. Gonna try from my older machine.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also tried ALL of the suugestions on here. I've saved as a different name and re-exported. Restarted my computer, restarted my printer and nothing works.  I was able to follow some super basic setup instructions last week and have no problem so I really don't think the problem is the printer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines