• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Building e-signature solution

Participant ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating some automation for my law practice.  Specifically, the signing of documents.  I am creating the documents from MS Access.  So I fill the pdf form with data from the database, and I want to send the client the "flattened" result, with only the opportunity for signature.  Even though the form contains their information - name, etc - I do not want to give them the opportunity to change any text - just sign.

I am not sure how to implement.  Was thing about flattening the form after the data has been filled, but then would I have to create a new form that has only the signature blank from that flattened file?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Hi,

Flattening would be the easiest way to automate, although doesn't guarentee they don't change anything.

I would be tempted to sign all the documents yourself and as part of that signature mark all the fields as read-only, this would mean if anything was changed, then your signature would be invalidated, althought would require you to sign each document, so that may not be practtical.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Acrobat Pro DC includes the Acrobat Sign individual plan. You should be able to send the document for signature within the Acrobat application using the Request Signature option.

There are further Acrobat Sign Team, Business, and Enterprise plans. For more information, you may refer to the following page: https://www.adobe.com/sign/pricing/plans.html.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flattening would be the easiest way to automate, although doesn't guarentee they don't change anything.

I would be tempted to sign all the documents yourself and as part of that signature mark all the fields as read-only, this would mean if anything was changed, then your signature would be invalidated, althought would require you to sign each document, so that may not be practtical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stanleydenman,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please confirm how you will be sending the document for signature?

Did you send it using the Acrobat Sign feature?

Using Acrobat Sign, you can assign the fields to the signer. They will be able to fill only assigned fields. For more information on workflow, please refer to the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/send-for-signature.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I see.  I have Adobe Acrobat DC Pro now but it looks like there is a more advance version, a "business" version, of Adobe Sign, that is extra?  Do I need that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat Pro DC includes the Acrobat Sign individual plan. You should be able to send the document for signature within the Acrobat application using the Request Signature option.

There are further Acrobat Sign Team, Business, and Enterprise plans. For more information, you may refer to the following page: https://www.adobe.com/sign/pricing/plans.html.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines