• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

button tool not showing up in the prepare forms toolbar - where is it?

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to create a submit button in Acrobat DC but cannot find the button tool which should be in the prepare forms toolbar.  It's not there...

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

I answered an identical question yesterday... Click on "More" at the right side of the window and then on "Revert to Acrobat Form".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot (use the Camera icon from the forum, do not reply by email!) of what you're seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 8.31.25 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I answered an identical question yesterday... Click on "More" at the right side of the window and then on "Revert to Acrobat Form".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see the action ok button on my tool bar or anything on the right that says More and Revert to Acrobat Form. Can anyone help me access the action button in Adobe Forms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can you see? Post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is okay, I right clicked and finally found the options to add it to my toolbar.

Thank you for your reply.

Katherine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Och now I can't find the actions tab that it refers to so I can make my action button a submit button.

'Click the Actions tab. Specify options to determine what happens when the button is clicked, such as jumping to a different page or playing a media clip.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 16.00.11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this:

Click on "More" at the right side of the window and then on "Revert to Acrobat Form".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but you have typed this a few times but I don't have this option and there is no action tab on the right hand side

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at Tools > Prepare Form

At the right side there is the More menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Tools> click "prepare form". It will take you back out to your pdf. On the right hand side of your screen you should see an area that displays alignment, center, etc. options.  Right under that section is a "hammer and a wrench" symbol that says "More". Click on that and you will see the option to revert. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant see the "more" at the right side of the window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an old thread now, but since no one else decided to add a screen shot with the more button circled and it took me an hour to find this. Here for everyone who is searching this in the future. The more button is circled in red.Romana5EDB_1-1649687580139.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the "more" but I can not find the "revert to Acrobat form"

?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can you see at More?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines