• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calibri font

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit a PDF document using Acrobat DC (mac OS).

The PDF contains calibri font and I would like to use the same font, but it is showing as not available when I try to edit the document. I have activated calibri fonts using Adobe fonts but still no luck.

Any advice appreciated, thanks. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cassandra24516401z2y5 

As mentioned that you are not able to edit using Calibri font. Kindly check if the font is activated from https://fonts.adobe.com 

Also, here is a help document you can refer to:

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harsh,

Thanks for your reply to my query. My calibre fonts are already activated.

I have tried to trouble shoot my problem but when I open Manage Fonts under resource links it says
“something went wrong” (see screen shot).

Thanks for your help,
Cassandra

[PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED - THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM, NOT ADOBE SUPPORT, PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into similar issue and I found a workaround.  Since Calibri is included on my Mac,  I am able to 'add' it in Adobe edit mode.  Fo to Adobe -> Preference, I found Calibre there.  Now I am able to select Calibre when I edit PDF.Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 10.52.12 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-10-28 at 10.52.27 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ran into similar issue and I found a workaround.  Since Calibri is included on my Mac,  I am able to 'add' it in Adobe edit mode.  Fo to Adobe -> Preference, I found Calibre there.  Now I am able to select Calibre when I edit PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines