• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone provide me script code to make QR code give serial numbers in Adobe Fillable forms ?

New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have Adobe Pro DC where i want to enable QR code in Adobe fillable forms which will be used to give serial numbers like

1. KL/21-22/0001

2. KL/21-22/0002

3. KL/21-22/0003

and so on. This serial numbers should be identified in QR code and can these serial numbers can be mentioned on the adobe fillable forms by default for us to differentiate the forms after filling each one of them. These serial numbers i meantioned above will be used as Registration number for samples collected with us from customer. So it will be helpful if i can use it best if it  is auto-generated, it will be easy to collect signatures and filled forms with serial numbers mentioned above.

One more thing when you scan a QR code outside of adobe pdf there are softwares where you scan QR code you get entire details of the scanned document.

For example : When you do a Corona Test, you get a QR code on the Test Report. If you scan it you will get the exact physical test report with details what you have in hand. This shows that the Test Report cannot be tampered or manipulated by third parties. It will be useful if we can use the code you present to us to be used in adobe pdf fillable forms where QR code is used can do that since we provide non Medical Test Reports from our quality control laboratory.

Kindly do tell me in layman terms as iam Non-Technical.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Krish

Stay safe, Stay Healthy.

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We prefer to help people learn to write scripts. Rather than just to their work for them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Setting up a QR code whose value is dependent on a field is trivial. In the Properties of the Barcode field you can select which fields to use for its value. However, this will only work in Acrobat if the values change. In Reader you can display a barcode based on a field's value, but it won't update if that value changes. It will turn into a gray rectangle, instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines