• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone please tell us how to contact (ph. or Chat) NOW with Adobe in USA, serious problem (perhaps criminal violation) done to our computer by Adobe agent overseas. [Email address removed]

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us HOW to immediately contact ADOBE TECH or Corp. in USA  re. serious damage done to our computer system by overseas Adobe Agent (English is not their language)....  Adobe does not appear to list any means of USA Contact by Email, Chat or Ph. (except Week days at Corp. office in CA - usless now)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've informed some Adobe staff about your post. Hopefully you'll be contacted soon.

It's not a good idea, though, to post your email address publicly. You might get contacted by people pretending to be from Adobe... So I removed it from your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ken,

I have escalated the issue to the concerned team.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines